Friday, June 18, 2010

For the Girl Who Has Everything


I am that girl. I have it all. I have a wonderful family I couldn't love more, awesome friends who I am so so grateful for and now a boyfriend who I can't even find words to begin to describe how he makes me feel.

I got back from San Diego yesterday morning. I had a blast. I got to get away from everything here in Ohio. Its been a hell of a year. It was so nice to have NOTHING to worry about. It was funny, Brian kept asking what I wanted to do and I just kept telling him "I'm away from Ohio, work and school. I'm set". I just wanted to spend time with him, however that might be. My second night there we were at a bar/restaurant called Croces and thats when we decided to be together officially. There was no "Will you go out with me?" or "Will you be my girlfriend?" it was an adult conversation about it. Thats really how it needed to be handled because there was SO much to be discussed. But its been the best decision yet. This guy is unbelievable. He says the right things, does the right things, and makes me feel the way I know I should be feeling. He makes me feel special yet at the same time not dependent.

I have a good feeling about this one :)

1 comment: