Monday, May 2, 2011

USA.

I am overwhelmed with emotion right now!!! History has been made... Osama Bin Ladin has been put to justice and that justice is death. Thousands of people have died because of this man and I hope that his death brings some type of relief for those who survive. I had chills all last night while watching the news. I have not seen such American pride since September 11, 2001. I hope this event lifts the spirits of Americans who have seemed to think that this war is going no where and has been a waste. We have taken down Suddam Hussein and Osama Bin Ladin. You don't mess with the United States of America. I could not be more proud to be an American right now. I don't care if you believe in the death penalty or not, be proud to be an American right now.

While we take in this overwhelming excitement of history being made, we have to remember that the war on terror is not over yet. It is likely that Al Qaeda will retaliate. So prayers to our troops who are defending us in the Middle East and all over the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment