Thursday, March 4, 2010

Bittersweet

Its week 9. I have one more week until finals. Another quarter down. The end of a quarter is always bitter sweet. New friendships have formed and its feels as thought just as everyone is getting close, time is up. I won't lie, that is one of the reasons why I liked semesters. Just as midterm came up is when everyone became close, for we had 8 more weeks to enjoy each others company. Now, the class work and the actual classes I won't miss. haha

This quarter has been so insane and such a roller coaster ride that I honestly can say that I am not upset that I don't have any spring break plans. All I want to do is sit around and do absolutely nothing. Enjoy comfy pants and boredom because next quarter is going to be just as hectic.

Well, its time to take some meds and go to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment