Sunday, February 28, 2010

FUN.

I feel like a new woman. I am going to be okay from all of this. I realized it Friday night as I was hanging out with an old friend. The night started out as just coffee at Starbucks, but it led to buying a laundry basket from kroger and sledding at Little Mound Park. The whole night was just...fun. I realized, that I deserve to be happy. I deserve to have fun. I am almost 21 years old and I tried growing up way too fast.

Friday I had lunch with Eric. Yes, I tried justifying so many things that had gone wrong for us and even cried. After hanging out with Danny Friday night, I realized I shouldn't have to try and convince someone of the relationship. I realized that the blue eyes looking back at me were not the same blue eyes I had been looking into for two years. The man I loved was not in there anymore. And that's fine, I wish him the best. But this is MY time now.

I went out with people from work last night and had a blast yet again. I could dance with whoever I wanted to, I didn't have to worry about anyone else or their feelings. I got to be me. I felt like myself again. Goofy. Free. Happy. I honestly can say that I have not been this happy in a really long time. There has been no fighting or tension, just fun and at 20 years old, thats how it should be!

So I am going to be okay... I am okay. And I can't thank the people who have been there for me enough. You all are amazing, beautiful people and I don't know how I will ever be able to repay you for the support, love and comfort through this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment