Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Drink up!


^^ me as a baaaby :)

Holy Cannoli, I'm 21 today!!!! It's bittersweet to me. I have been looking forward to this moment for years and now, here it is! I've had the best birthday to date so far and its only going to get better. This weekend should be unbelievable. All my friends are getting together Saturday night to celebrate! Friends from both far and near are going to be here and I couldn't be more blessed or fortunate that these amazing people are coming together to celebrate me. I love each and every one of them. My life couldn't be any better! Family and friends have said that this is the happiest they've seen me in years.

I got straight A's last quarter, which was an awesome feeling of accomplishment. This quarter shouldn't be too terrible. I have 2 classes with my bestie and it definitely makes it more enjoyable. Also, since I am getting into all major core classes, familiar faces are around and that is nice too. My final year and graduation is quickly approaching. Life is flying by.

Cheers to me tonight! I'll have a drink for you!

1 comment: