Saturday, May 1, 2010

May Flowers

Hello May.

Man, we're already into the 5th month of 2010. Almost half way through the year. WHERE'S TIME GOING!? I'm half way through the quarter then my junior year of COLLEGE is over. This is crazy to me. I remember when my older sister was in college. I was in middle school; the time of awkward crushes and body image insecurities. Middle school was great though when I look back on it. You're biggest worry was what to say to your crush of the month and what you were going to wear to that month's rec center dance. Now I have to start thinking about graduation (which is in a year...oh golly), whether or not I want to get a credit card, decide if I want to get a Masters degree and if I want to stay in Ohio of move away and see a new part of the his country. Time machine back to 2002 please!

No comments:

Post a Comment