Tuesday, May 4, 2010

School Days, School Days.

I'm just having one of those days. One of those days where I just have WAY too much on my mind. I'm worn out. I'm burned out. I work four days a week and go to school five. That's nine days... There are only seven in a week. I know I've taken this on myself, but after six week of this schedule, I just want to sit and do NOTHING. I am in the seventh week of spring quarter of junior year. Its becoming crunch time. Crunch time for the quarter and crunch time for my college career. My parents are pushing getting a Masters Degree. I'm considering it. I'm thinking of counseling. My counselor has helped me so much, that I would love to help adolescents with their struggles in life. I'm not guaranteed a job right out of college. I haven't signed a contract with the military and I'm not in the medical field, therefore, there's a high chance there won't be a job for me when I get out of school. I figure more schooling can't hurt. I emailed my adviser today about meeting with her to discuss this. I can't believe its time to actually start thinking about what comes next. All I've known for 16 years is school.

No comments:

Post a Comment