Thursday, May 27, 2010

so busy!

Since I have been so very productive, I finally have some time to sit and blog ! It's been a while! A lot has been going on with the end of the quarter coming up. I have SO much to get done in only a matter of now a week. But in 2 weeks, I'll be in California :)

My senior year is about here. College has gone by so fast! It is time to start making decisions. Important decisions. Do I go to Grad school? If I do, where? Do I stay in Ohio? Do I leave? Do I move out into my own apartment? The answers to all of these questions have got to me made soon and its terrifying! ...yet exciting.

Of course there has been drama. When isn't there drama? That is what sucks about Centerville. Everyone knows everyone and everyone talks. That's why leaving sounds so appealing to me. I wouldn't be leaving to run from baggage here or be running from anything here, there is nothing to run from. I would be leaving to experience life and set up a life of my own. We'll see. All depends if I get a job out of college or decide to go to Grad School.

My San Diego trip is coming up so soon! I'm getting anxious. I cannot wait to see Brian and just be there with him without a single care in the world. ...sounds pretty amazing huh? ...i think so :)

No comments:

Post a Comment