Wednesday, February 17, 2010

2,438,765

There is absolutely nothing like those gentle blue eyes looking back at me. That smile across his face as we stand talking. The comfort radiating between our bodies and the longing to just hold one another. His natural smell lingers as I feel unexplainable. Just as I had felt so many times before when I would sleep in a sweatshirt or shirt he had recently given to me. The touch of his hand on my shoulder stops my breath as I feel that familiar hand. I watch him walk past and can't help but feel 2,438,765 different emotions. Everything from those butterflies who tend to show up every now and then when hes around to pain because things can't be how we want them to be. How they used to be. How they should be.

1 comment:

  1. There are some things in this world that cannot be replaced... but I'm still here for you, Kate.

    ReplyDelete