Tuesday, February 23, 2010

When?

Well, it seems as though things are just always too good to be true. Things had seemed to be looking up for me, the crash and fall. I guess I had just been too lucky to have so much going so well for me for so long, that now, I deserve it. I am just not sure how much more disappointment I can take.

I would think that things would get easier as more time progressed, but I still feel the pain just as I did a month ago. For him, he's numb. I wish I could be numb. Stop feeling. There's a line in Lady Antebellum's song "Need You Now" that says "Guess I'd rather hurt than feel nothin at all" and I see what she means when she sings it.At least she cared enough about the man that she feels pain after he left. That's how I know he was something important to me, because of the pain I am feeling. I know I 100% loved him and still do. But there are definitely times where I could just feel nothing rather than this pain.

When will things start looking up? I lose one thing, then its like nothing else fits into place or works out...

1 comment: