Monday, November 29, 2010

1 month!

alright. So I go in Friday for my 1 month check up on my new medicine. I can't believe its been a month since I started this whole process of getting back on my feet.

I've still been feeling slightly disinterested and lethargic but I know that this is definitely not an over night process. But I'm feeling better. I can feel the improvements. Yawning is a weird yet very evident side effect of this medicine. My dr said something about it and I just kind of shrugged it off like "ha okay". but omgosh, I can't turn off the yawns!

Grandma is here visiting. I absolutely love having her here. She is 87 and still sharp as a nail. (is that the expression?) haha Since I am out of school I've just been helping get her to the dr, out to lunch and up and down the stairs. We keep each other company. It is os nice having her around because we keep each other company. We'd be sitting around alone all day otherwise.

Trying to get into the holiday spirit. I can't believe its Christmas season already. Its just so crazy how fast this year has gone by. So much has happened. I'll blog about that closer to new years :)

No comments:

Post a Comment