Thursday, November 18, 2010

busy. busy. busy.

so its been a few days. But the past couple days have been a bit tough. Stuck in that slump. I hate rainy days.

I've finally been able to sleep through the nights so now I am sleeping, sleeping, sleeping. My counselor told me I need to listen to my body more. (not the first time I have heard this) She said that there is a reason why I am tired and that I want to sleep. I constantly go. I always have something to do and when I don't, I'm thinking of what needs to be done. But I've caught up on my sleep and am feeling pretty good today considering its super gloomy and cold out.

Grandma comes into town Saturday Really looking forward to having her in town :) Too bad my weekend is full of work. work for my internship and of course serving tables work. Super busy this weekend but I'm hoping next week slows down a bit.

School is done though. Such a relief to not have to worry about classes. :) only 2 quarters away from graduating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment