Sunday, November 14, 2010

Days 5 and 6.

Yawning. ...a strange but very evident side effect of this medicine. haha I've never heard of such a thing but I am totally noticing that I am yawning all the damn time! I'll take it though. The yawning is totally worth it.

Been feeling pretty good though this weekend. Things are starting to have meaning again and I actually look forward to upcoming events. There is light at the end of this tunnel. Just a week ago, I didn't think such. I felt that there was no getting out of this. I wasn't going to get better. There was no hope for me. I was stuck in this trap and there was no getting out of it. I felt hopeless and ultimately worthless. These feelings resulted in me laying in bed all the time, snapping at everyone and totally isolating myself from anyone who mattered and even from those who did not. I'm so happy to know that I am coming out of this strong. I have control over this and I have taken that control to its fullest. Medicine is not a weakness, its an aid. Don't be afraid to resort to it if it means getting your life back. You've been given this one life and it should not be lived the way that anyone who suffers from untreated depression lives. You deserve that chance to smile, laugh and see the light in everything that surrounds you.

yay for the cowboys finally winning a game :)

No comments:

Post a Comment