Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 1.

Alright, I took the first pill of the Lexapro this morning before heading to class. Of course I'm not going to feel any improvement today but it does feel good to know I'm fixing this. Still feeling super tired. I could take a nice long nap right now if it were up to me. But no, I am forcing myself to stay at school and work on things until my Yoga final. Yes, we have a yoga final. Then I have a short break and am going to go drop something off to a friend who has been waiting for it for ever then back to school for one of the classes i despise the most...counseling. I just don't know anyone in the class. I'm taking it as an elective and basically everyone else needs it because they are rehab majors. The prof is super boring and I really can't stand to hear her talk. If we didn't meet only one time a week, and it wasn't the last class before the final, I wouldn't go. (ugh thats the lack of motivation talking).

Well, time to work on my training plan for my online consulting class.

I got this.

1 comment:

  1. I hope that it works for you. I always hated how it took forever just to see if it was even going to work. Best of luck

    ReplyDelete