Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 2. Sleep.

This whole time change thing always screws me up! I was exhausted by 830 last night! pathetic I know. I forced myself to stay up and watch dancing with the stars then passed out. Finally getting better sleep. For so long I had been waking up in the middle of the night with racing thoughts. "I have to do this" "I need to have this done by this time" "uhhh did I get that done?" I'd feel so anxious then not be able to go back to sleep worth the life of me. I still woke up and found myself having racing thoughts last night, but I'm determined to be stronger than this and I forced myself to go back to sleep.

My doctor said a side effect of this medicine can yawning. Even without feeling tired. Definitely experiencing some of that today. or maybe I'm tired?

No comments:

Post a Comment