Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day 3.

Well here is day three. No major improvements, yet no regression either.

Tuesday was my last day of classes. I only have a few assignments and 2 finals before I am DONE DONE DONE for the quarter. ..and believe me, I am so ready for break. Although, this break isn't going to be much of a break! Im going to be working as much as I can to save that money and be able to afford Christmas presents! haha Im getting my top wisdom teeth out December 6th so I'll be down a few days. Grandma is coming up from Georgia for Thanksgiving and staying with us through the new year!! :) AAAAND my cousin Kelsey is going to be coming up for Christmas. I haven't seen her since I graduated high school in 2007. I am sooo looking forward to seeing her. Its been way too long! So the holidays should be really good this year :)

I got the clear from my GI doctor to be on an "as needed" basis with her. I can't believe its already been a year since I was hospitalized with pancreatitis. time sure is flying by! A lot has happened this past year and well, I should have carried a video camera around with me and posted it on youtube... it totally would have been the next "big thing". ;)

Alright well, time to relax before going to work. I've worked on my training plan all day for school because I haven't been able to focus enough on it. So I forced myself to finish it and guess what! its done :) Just gonna look over it all tomorrow and then hopefully submit it and thats one less thing i have to worry about!

ps. thank you veterans and all who are currently serving this country :) its because of you that we get to live the life we do!

No comments:

Post a Comment