Friday, November 12, 2010

Day 4.

Today was GREAT! finally! a genuinely good day! I got a pretty good night's sleep. My neck has been bothering me all week, been having the same pain I had after my accident :/ luckily I have a chiropractor appointment in the morning to get it taken care of! my chiropractor is probably the best doctor to happen to me!

Had coffee with a friend this morning with the goal of writing a paper. HA. we ended up Skyping Brian instead! :)

Apps and drinks with another friend tonight and a movie date with her as well! Morning Glory is a must see! sooo funny! It was nice to laugh and catch up with both friends today, and even Brian. I haven't laughed like I did today in a while and it was liberating. I know I'm fixing this and getting my life back! This part before the medicine is really mind over matter. I know the meds aren't kicking in right now, but just the fact that I know I am taking the steps necessary to fixing this. I'm on top of this.

So to anyone reading this right now. Thank you for reading. I have had a few people contact me thanking me for posting what I am going through. It's nice to know people can relate and that my postings are helping them in some way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment